Civil Assistant Project Manager
Civil Assistant Project Manager
Our Client, a heavy civil infrastructure and development company with over 50 years of expertise specializes in a wide range of heavy civil construction services and material products is currently looking for a Civil Assistant Project Manager to join their growing team. In addition to the heavy civil construction company, they own and operate a precast manufacturing facility, asphalt cement terminal, portable concrete batch plants, and a number of pits, quarries and asphalt plants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of civil design including changes during construction
- Draft and managing civil subcontracts, paving subcontracts, soft and hard landscaping subcontract
- Shop drawing review and coordination
- Review and approval of Change Orders, billings, and quantities from civil subcontractors
- Administrative support to the General Civil Superintendents and Change Management Team
- Document control, commissioning
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of construction project management experience working on linear infrastructure type projects
- Road building experience preferred
- Engineer or technologist preferred
- Experience on projects greater than $100M capital value is preferred
- Experience on Design-Build / P3 projects is preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this, or similar opportunities we have available, please send your most recent CV to Brian Heron at
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this opportunity but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a wholly owned Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical and Scientific Industries within Sales, Manufacturing, Transportation, Energy, Municipal and Environmental Sectors. Partnering with top-tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Our in-depth knowledge of the Technical & Scientific industries and the various project portfolios involved affords us a deep understanding of our clients’ business and the talent needed to achieve fulfilling their human capital requirements. Knowing specifically what our candidates do, the tasks they are involved in, and the projects and experience they have gained allow us to professionally advise them towards career opportunities that are in-line with their next career transition. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its industry specialized recruitment service and expertise producing effective and efficient results. PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is founded on and dedicated to delivering professional staffing solutions and unparalleled service to meet the goals and objectives of our clients and candidates while excelling in integrity, honesty, and responsiveness.
Apply for this job