Technical Sales Executive
Technical Sales Executive
Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Did you want to be a part of an amazing start-up company?
Do you have what it takes to deliver?
Do you want the opportunity to work with true engineering companies?
Are you motivated to drive the business?
If so read on….
PMC is excited to announce that we have partnered with VM Farms, a Platform and Operations as a Service Provider powering some of the web’s most popular online applications, digital agencies, eRetailers, and high traffic websites.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, VM Farms is experiencing high growth due to their innovative approach and platform.
This is your chance to be a part of a fast-growing company that helps clients solve the fundamental problems of scaling application infrastructure and automation deployment. We are looking for an ambitious Technical Sales Executive to focus on new client acquisition.
You will be a leader in knowing how to achieve a successful sales cycle, be a part of the product demo, and build a trusting long-term relationship with clients.
Your key responsibilities are to:
- Hunt for new opportunities
- Follow up on referrals and initiate new leads through cold calling, networking, and social media activities
- Meet with key decision makers of prospects to understand requirements and lead sales presentations
- Develop innovate sales strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Be responsible for client acquisition
- Represent VM Farms at various community and networking events for promotion
- Report and provide feedback to management
- 3-5 years of Business Development experience with a consultative sales approach
- A solid technical background and be up to date with technologies – so you can have an intelligent conversation with key decision makers
- Proven solid sales track record of exceeding sales targets
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a passion for “Devops” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
We will take care of you by providing:
- Competitive uncapped commission structure
- A very comprehensive family drug, dental, and paramedical plan
- A Long-Term Disability plan
- Cell phone compensation
- An empathetic and caring workplace
- A focus on having a well-rounded, diverse team of people
- Employer feedback
- Subsidy for learning material
- A no-door policy and always-approachable atmosphere
VM Farms welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual. If you are interested, please send in your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
Apply for this job