Account Executive- Managed Services
Account Executive (Managed Services Experience Needed)
Richmond Hill, Ontario
PMC is proudly partnered with a reputable Professional Services Firm, that designs, implements and deploys complex IT Security Services in North America. We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join their team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing your own client base, growing and managing a client portfolio, and expanding on sales opportunities.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform health checks and strategic reviews to develop and execute a strategic business plan focused on driving new opportunities
- Proactively review accounts to identify opportunities to enhance customer experience and success.
- Conduct regular continuous study of products and technologies, delivery-management meetings with the client, covering client satisfaction, issue trending, ongoing/upcoming projects, system performance, change management, and potential technical improvements.
- Understand your clients planning and budgeting cycles.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of technology products and services applicable to the client base
- Maintain accurate and real time up to date forecast reports for management
- Attend training & team meetings to ensure accounts payable by customers are made.
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting to develop opportunities in mid to large strategic accounts
- Liaise with internal marketing, inside sales and solutions teams to coordinate and direct sales activities that will yield high-value returns
- Maintain relationships with customers during the project lifecycle to ensure satisfaction of the project
- Understand complex, long-term IT Solutions approaches and ensure that your Sales Pipeline is reflective of that
- Minimum 3+ years of sales experience in the IT industry (solutions sales) is a must (Strong knowledge in Professional Services)
- Essential Character Traits: Integrity, Empathy and Commitment to Excellence
- Knowledge of Cisco technologies is a major asset
- Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong organizational, time management, presentation and customer service skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of candidates applying to this position, only those with the qualifications required, will be contacted
Apply for this job