Competitive compensation package
Are you interested…
Our client, a leader in the transit systems industry and a growing organization in Canada is looking for a well-versed Account Manager to join their team.
We are interested in engaging an Account Manager that will be responsible for the following:
- Promote the companies value proposition to construction community by providing business and technical solutions.
- Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with assigned accounts.
- Customer driven mentality with the ability to work within a Sales team.
- Executes the sales process to aid in cultivating and managing long-term relationships and in seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
- Utilizes sales tools to plan and document sales progress as well as increase business opportunities across business units and strategic accounts.
- Ability to develop, service and maintain key existing and new accounts.
- Seeks to continually develop sales, technical and service skills to develop within the Sales team.
We are looking for an Account Manager to work within the transit systems industry in Cambridge, ON. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and/or experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of successful field sales experience.
- Post-secondary education in Business and/or technical related fields
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels
- Experienced in developing RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Experience working within transit systems or within municipalities a plus
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V/Resume to Jessica Driver at:
Should you already be in a similar role in Manufacturing & Logistics or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Technical & Scientific field please do not hesitate in contacting Jessica Driver for a confidential discussion.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical & Scientific industry related to manufacturing & Logistics. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job