Accounts Payable Coordinator
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Our client a mid-size asphalt and concrete paving company, located in Mississauga and specializing in municipal, commercial, and industrial parking lot projects which is in the business for 40 years is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the timely
- processing of accounts payable.
- Perform matching, posting, batching and coding of high volume of vendor invoices.
- Responding to and providing high level of customer support to vendor inquiries.
- Ability to reconcile vendor statements with corresponding payments.
- Bank reconciliation knowledge and experience.
- Bi-weekly cheque runs.
- Maintaining, accurate and up to date tracking, filing and payments of vendor invoices and all
- relevant documentation.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- 2-4 years of experience in high volume AP processing (construction industry preferred)
- Strong computer skills, working experience with Maestro Software would be an asset as well as intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to process data fast and with accuracy
- Knowledge of general office processes and procedures
- Ability to exercise good judgment and prioritize among a multitude of tasks
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, who strives to perform outside of their job description
- Accounting (1-5 yrs): 3 years
If you are interested in learning more about this, or similar opportunities we have available, please send your most recent CV to Brian Heron at:
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this opportunity, but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a wholly owned Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical and Scientific Industries within Sales, Manufacturing, Transportation, Energy, Municipal and Environmental Sectors. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Our in-depth knowledge of the Technical & Scientific industries and the various project portfolios involved affords us a deep understanding of our clients’ business and the talent needed to achieve fulfilling their human capital requirements. Knowing specifically
what our candidates do, the tasks they are involved in, and the projects and experience they have gained allows us to professionally advise them towards career opportunities that are in-line with their next career transition. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its industry specialized recruitment service and expertise producing effective and efficient results. PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is founded on and dedicated to delivering professional staffing solutions and unparalleled service to meet the goals and objectives of our clients and candidates while excelling in integrity, honesty and responsiveness.
Apply for this job