Accounts Receivable Manager
Accounts Receivable Manager
Toronto North, Ontario
Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with our client, an asset management firm involved in the management of condominiums to find an Accounts Receivable Manager for their Toronto north location. They are one of the most successful and well-respected firms in the industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for the accounts receivable management of condominium properties. You will manage a team of four, supporting 19.000 units. Ensure all payments are received. All deposits are deposited to the bank in a timely manner. Owners ledgers are accurately maintained. Liens are processed within necessary timelines. Ensure the client is receiving “Wow” service.
- Ensure deposits are updated regularly to ensure owners’ ledgers are accurate. Complete Owner change information and adjust unit accounts accordingly
- Correspond with owners to ensure timely collection of monthly common element fees and chargebacks and respond to Owner inquiries on a timely basis. Preparation, review, and issuance of accounts receivable statements on a timely basis or as Owner requests.
- Receive, log and enter cheques daily and provide receipts for payments received when required. Enter post-dated cheques into system
- Prepare bank deposits, fund transfers, and deposit cheques on a regular basis
- Reconcile PAP payments and make necessary changes
- Maintain filing system for account statements and post-dated cheques
- Review credit balances for any misapplied transactions. Issue refunds and adjustments and resolve any discrepancies or misapplied transactions as required.
- Prepare and send out Form 14s in accordance with the Corporation policies and the Condominium Act.
- Contact lawyer to proceed with registration of liens as required
- Create chargebacks to units as necessary.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with managers and internal staff to ensure smooth operation.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have 3-5 years in A/R in Condominium management.
Management experience is an asset but if you are a Senior A/R individual without management but are ready to make that move you will be considered.
Please apply directly to email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job