Are you interested in a career that provides exposure to a wide variety of projects, all at different phases, with a high degree of responsibility and involvement? Our client is a growing firm, with a dynamic, challenging, and creative atmosphere.
Our client is seeking a candidate to fulfill the role of Architectural Technologist. We require someone with strong drafting skills and building construction knowledge to produce working drawings for commercial, industrial, and residential projects. Strong communication, time management skills, and attention to detail are desired traits, with the ability to collaborate within the design environment.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is focusing on opportunities for qualified individuals who possesses creative and self-driven qualities for this role.
We are interested in engaging an “Architectural Technologist” that possesses the following qualities:
- Professional degree in Architecture, or Architecture-related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant project experience, ideally within the commercial and industrial sectors
- Excellent computer drafting abilities with particular proficiency in AutoCAD
- Basic technical construction knowledge (as it relates to functional design) is required
- Strong technical knowledge of building construction and details, Ontario Building Code, and building science
- Ability to lead and work within a team environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
We are looking for an “Architectural Technologist” to work within an “Architectural Firm” in “Vaughan” meeting the following criteria:
- Collaborate with design and production teams to produce fully coordinated architectural working drawings
- Review and approve project shop drawings
- Communicate with construction team to provide information and solve problems
- Work with suppliers to coordinate details and stay up to date on product specifications
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting “PMC Associate” for a confidential discussion on: 226.318.0892 or via email:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
• Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job