Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with our client, an owner/asset management firm mainly involved in the residential space, to find an Area/Asset Manager responsible for a residential portfolio. Our client is a growing real estate management firm.
The successful candidate will manage a team of property, construction and leasing staff as well as assisting in the analysis of assets and potential acquisitions.
Your day to day:
- Oversee implementation of company’s asset business plan
- Maximize total return for each assigned asset through analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance
- Maximize revenue, control expenses, and enhance value on real estate assets
- Work closely with and provide direction to Construction Managers, Property Managers, Property Administrators, and Leasing Managers, for business plans, capital budgets, operating budgets, forecasts, lease levels, analyses and approvals
- Model full life cycle financial analyses for each asset from acquisition
- Develop and distribute periodic asset management reports
- Solid analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Solid financial analysis skills including modeling investments in Excel
- Strong operational skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or related field
- 3+ year of real estate analysis/ asset management experience with an emphasis in multi-unit
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top-tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job