Assistant Property Manager Commercial Office
Assistant Property Manager Commercial Office
Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with our client, an asset management firm involved in the management of Commercial office. This role is located downtown Toronto in a Class A building. The role also includes a heritage office building a couple of blocks away. The total is around 1.2 million sq.ft. They are one of the most successful and well-respected firms in the industry.
You will report to the General Manager, your primary responsibilities include ongoing daily proactive assistance in overseeing Property Account Receivables and Payables, Property Administration, day to day Operations, and meeting tenant expectations in a positive professional manner.
- Coordinate the allocation of resources to ensure property managed in a proactive first-class manner, including coordinating external services and procuring services as required and under procurement policy.
- Manage day to day property operations and service contracts to ensure timely response and proactive manner in overall property maintenance and safety on a daily basis.
- Oversee accounts receivable and accounts payable reports for management meetings using MRI property management software programs and Nexus accounts payable systems.
- Oversee the administration of building service contracts to be in line with company policy regarding format, documentation and required submissions and tracking and maintaining a property contract summary database.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of property reports and tenant meeting minutes.
- Respond to tenant requests for information and assistance.
- Communicate and liaise with security. Understand the various roles of security to observe and report and maintain an awareness of security events and situations on the properties. Arrange for additional security coverage as needed.
- Assist in preparation of annual Operating and Capital budget for properties in the portfolio, including forecasting
- Assist in preparation of capital project documentation, including bid summaries and contracts, insurance and WSIB filing, and submission of required company job code forms for project tracking.
- Meet tenant and company deadlines and commitments with a daily pro-active and timely approach
- Liaise and meet with tenants on a regular basis to resolve concerns
- Work with Tenant Services Coordinator and Operations team to ensure timely response to Tenant Work Order System Requests
- Complete ongoing quality service inspections of properties and Tenant premises
- Manage cleaning services and contract with the Resident Manager of the cleaning company. Respond to tenant concerns and coordinate scheduled cleaning inspections with tenants and the Resident Manager.
- Manage property information and keep current files properly filed electronically and in hard copy.
- Coordinate New Tenant Welcome Package and delivery of Rental and Year-end Adjustment Notices.
- Establish good working relationships with internal and external contacts such as tenants, contractors, clients, property management team, etc.
- Assist with the preparation of BOMA Award entries such as BOMA BEST and BOMA Certificate of Excellence.
- Coordinate, control and maintain pest control services, landscaping services, waste, and recycling services.
- Organize waste and recycling audits, tenant information events, lunch and learns; collect tenant recycling information and provide to recycling contractor.
Please apply directly to email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job