Assistant Property Manager Condominium
Assistant Property Manager Condominium
Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with our client, an asset management firm involved in the management of condominiums to find an Assistant Condominium Property Manager for a Condo complex in Toronto. They are one of the most successful and well-respected firms in the industry.
In this role, you will be responsible to manage a condominium tower with shared facilities. You will support the Senior Property Manager with your counterpart in the second tower.
Your role will be to:
- Provide administrative support to the manager.
- Prioritize and ensure that reports, business papers, and correspondence are dealt with efficiently, promptly and accurately.
- Maintain accurate owner and resident files.
- Filing, preparation, collation, and distribution of supportive documentation, letters, notes and correspondence as directed.
- Screen telephone calls and assist residents.
- Advice the manager of matters requiring personal attention, with associated deadlines, and preparing relevant documentation as directed.
- Create and Maintain accurate filing systems, in compliance with ICC ACMO2000 policies.
- Update resident information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Take notes or minutes of various Senior Manager and other meetings when required.
- Check details in all paperwork working with others as necessary
- Complete all required forms and checklists when submitting documentation to head office
- Identify and take any follow-up action arising from the notes or as directed by the Manager that is required.
- Assist in the maintenance of documentation in the building operations manual and corporate data sheet.
- Provides administrative support to the Property Manager.
- Deals with correspondence addressed to the Property Manager and/or Corporation as directed.
- Assists with letters, reports, and inspections for Manager and Corporation.
- Carry out special projects or reports as allocated by Property Manager.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Ability to communicate with others in a warm and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility, trust, and rapport
- Strong written Communication – Communicates ideas on complex and sensitive issues clearly in writing, selecting language, tone, and format to suit target recipients
- Strong verbal Communication – Speaks in a clear succinct manner and tailors language to suit target audience
- Conflict Resolution – Defuses and resolves conflict in a range of situations, where tact and diplomacy are required
- Strong software expertise
- 2 years in an assistant Property Management role
- Working towards your RCM
Please apply directly to email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job