Business Development Representative – 3 roles available
Business Development Representative
Technical Services (3 roles available)
Full time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a multi-trade constructor, fabricator, and service provider for a Business Development Representative. As the Business Development Representative, you will be tasked with targeting prospective clients, and generating and fostering business relationships in your market; initiating new HVAC/R fabrication and installation opportunities, and securing contracts for customized HVAC/R preventative maintenance and service programs.
In this role you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Targeting contact with prospective clients and fostering business relationships.
- Developing sales leads and revenue generation through follow up with maintenance contracts.
- Managing all sales lead activity with the use of company provided software, and keeping management informed of sales progress and market information.
- Developing and maintaining a network of business contacts in your market.
- Measuring and managing quotes to close sales.
- Qualifying potential customers, making effective sales presentations, and effectively responding to questions and objections.
- Addressing customer questions and concerns to assure resolution and to maintain long-term relationships.
- Ensuring responsibilities and accountabilities are performed and carried out in accordance with company and industry safety policies and procedures.
Successful candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong presentation ability.
- Strong organization skills, and demonstrated results-driven attitude.
- Experience selling HVAC/R service contracts, and managing effective customer relationships.
- Experience in or knowledge of HVAC/R systems and installation practices.
- Demonstrated ability to appraise and survey mechanical systems, and determine repair, modification, or replacement requirements to provide appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with customers, venders, and third party manufacturers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Michael Haynes for a confidential discussion at:
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this opportunity, but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job