CAD Support Technician III
CAD Support Technician III
Our Client is the industry’s most reputable partner for security and fire safety, specializing in complex integrations with over 50 years of experience serving schools, hospitals, airports, mass transit, government facilities and 30 percent of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Create detail, subassembly, and final assembly drawings of various products from sketches, job sheets, or markups of similar designs as required
- Co-ordinate and deliver as-built drawings for customers
- Work with other sales, technical, design engineering, service, support, and management to meet customer needs
- Primary shop drawing components include: device placement plans, typical wiring diagrams, and riser diagrams using AutoCAD
- Create drawings for permit
- Perform required drafting changes or create new drawings as required
- Update engineering design packages and prepare files for distribution as required
- Maintain and update CAD files, user manuals
- 2D Basic CAD, 3D Modeling
- Create graphical screen map for different systems, including fire alarm and access controls
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferred: Fire alarm coursework recognized by the Canadian Fire Alarm Association
- 3-5 years of AutoCAD drafter/operator, preferably in a fire alarm discipline. Other electrical experience considered.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to read and understand drawings
- Must have fire alarm and security systems basic concepts knowledge
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V/Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Manufacturing & Logistics or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Technical & Scientific field please do not hesitate in contacting Jessica Driver for a confidential discussion on 226.499.9815 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical & Scientific industry related to manufacturing & Logistics. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job