Commercial Operations Manager
Commercial Operations Manager
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is assisting a highly reputable Property Management company in the search for an experienced Commercial Operations Manager for a large high-profile property in the heart of Toronto. The role requires a high level of commitment and technical experience.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Senior Operations Manager.
The Commercial Operations Manager directs all physical operational functions associated with the building complex, ensuring that the physical property is managed and operated at the highest possible standards.
- Provide direction, implement strategies, set up the commissioning process, document and resolve all construction/building/Tenant deficiencies
- Oversee Building HVAC Operating Strategy, for example, Preventative Maintenance Work Order System, Scheduled Maintenance, and Tenant Recovery Invoicing.
- Ensure that all HVAC, building maintenance and operating systems are functioning efficiently.
- Assist in Developing, tender and monitor all contracts for all functions including chillers, heat exchangers, cooling towers, water treatment, boilers, fire alarm system, etc.
- Assist to Prepare the annual operational budget for the building. Prepare all quarterly operations reports addressing specific operational issues, initiatives and giving recommendations.
- Analyze costs and ensure budgeted items are addressed. Monitor and ensure all rechargeable work-orders and tenant-generated invoices are billed accurately to tenants on a monthly basis.
- Research new technologies and provide a reduction of utilities and operating costs within the building/complex.
- Administration including, but not limited to, document submission to different and varying governing bodies in order to meet obligations under current Municipal rules regulations and codes or requirements including SOX.
- Complete Performance reviews
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Must have experience working in large commercial buildings with a portfolio of retail and office tenants.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ supervisory experience.
- Strong understanding of chemical water treatment theories and practices.
- Thorough knowledge of the operation and repair & maintenance of HVAC systems, building services, and life safety equipment.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
EDUCATION / DESIGNATIONS / LICENSES:
University Degree, RPA or CPM or Post Secondary Education such as Building Environmental Systems Operator Class I and II designation or equivalent.
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results. please do not hesitate in contacting Paul Wilson to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 278-5333 or via email as above.
Apply for this job