Commercial Property Accountant
Commercial Property Accountant
Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a multi-disciplinary property management company for a Commercial Property Accountant. As the Commercial Property Accountant, you will organize and perform the full accounting cycle for a portfolio of commercial real estate assets located in Toronto.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following
- Organizing full accounting cycle for real estate properties within the portfolio
- Reviewing and preparing monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial reporting, including maintaining schedules, cash flow management (distributions/contributions), bank reconciliation and general ledger reconciliation to sub ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable, accrued expenses and liabilities
- Preparing tenant’s reconciliation and relevant recoveries, such as CAM
- Recording all transactions within the portfolio, including asset purchases, land sales, and property sales.
- Fulfilling responsibilities in cooperation with other property accountants, the senior property accountant, accounts payable and accounts receivable clerks, property administrators, and property managers
Successful candidate must possess the following
- 3+ years of experience as a property accountant.
- University degree or college diploma in business, financial management, or accounting.
- Professional accounting designation, CPA or equivalent considered an asset.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer services skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools – strong with Excel.
- Proficiency with Yardi is essential.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Michael Haynes for a confidential discussion on: 647.943.6130 or via email:
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this opportunity but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job