Salary: $80 K +bonus
Are you interested in assisting with world-class projects in a culture that focuses on creative and dynamic design?
Our client has been recognized as one of Canada’s leading retail architectural design practices, with LEED focused design processes. With an emphasis on teamwork and a belief in synergistic design processes, our client promotes continuous and meaningful client involvement. Supportive of ongoing education, our client is constantly looking to deliver designs that challenge and inspire in their quest for the highest human environment.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is focusing on opportunities for qualified individuals who possess creative and self-driven qualities. Candidates must exhibit related retail experience based on North American standards, practices and design.
We are interested in engaging a Contract Administrator that possesses the following qualities:
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s or Masters of Architecture Degree with a minimum of 2-3 years related experience
- Experience in mixed-use development and retail architecture
- Experience in all aspect of Contract Administration from tender to project close-out
- Ability to produce, track, evaluate and process shop drawings, supplementary instructions, proposed change orders and change orders
- Undertaking field review, attend site meetings and producing subsequent paperwork (meeting minutes, deficiency reviews, etc.)
- Review and process monthly payment certificates
- Experience in interpreting contract documents and negotiating claims and dispute resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Sound knowledge of building code
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working with a General Contractor an asset
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Brittany Chabot for a confidential discussion on: 226.318.0892 or via email:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job