Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Are you an Operations Engineer that likes to absorb and tinker with the latest and greatest technologies?
Are you looking to join a team of incredibly bright and humble professionals?
Do you want the opportunity to work with true engineering companies?
If so, please read on….
PMC is excited to announce that we have partnered with VM Farms, a Platform and Operations as a Service Provider powering some of the web’s most popular online applications, digital agencies, eRetailers, and high traffic websites.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, VM Farms is experiencing high growth due to their innovative approach and platform.
They are looking for exceptional engineers to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are the type that wants to be a part of a team that adds world-class deployment to their clients. This could be an amazing opportunity for you.
- Design, implement and maintain the technology used to provide application infrastructure on our platform
- Enhance the infrastructure to help reduce costs and optimize performance and stability
- Mentor, advise and guide the existing team about DevOps
- Build reusable tools that other teams will use for deployment and provisioning virtual machines
- Automate workflows
- Introduce and implement better tools and systems to continually push best practices forward,
- Participate in the community to both learn and spread knowledge
What we’re looking for
- Solid Linux Administration experience
- Experience working with moderately sized AWS and/or equivalent cloud infrastructure such as Google and Azure
- Someone who truly believes and wants to implement DevOps and infrastructure as code
- Experience with Chef and/ or another configuration management tool in day to day operations (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform etc)
- Strong scripting language experience
- A passion for technologies and an ability to lead and mentor
Things that VM Farms offer
- Offer a very competitive health benefits package
- Cell phone compensation
- An empathetic and caring workplace
- A focus on having a well-rounded, diverse team of people
- Subsidy for learning material
- A no door policy and always-approachable atmosphere
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual. If you are interested, please send in your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
647 484 1411
Apply for this job