Director of Development
Director of Development
Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Development for the GTA arm of an International development firm. This role will appeal to a hands-on individual who is highly skilled in both development analytics and development. This role reports to the Vice president. Projects will be substantial and mainly mixed-use.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Planning research for new land acquisitions.
- Proforma construction and evaluation.
- All required land development approvals, plans of subdivision, site plan approvals, rezoning, minor variance applications, draft plan approvals.
- Work with/leading outside consultants on all matters related to land development and will have achieved success in obtaining all and necessary approvals and entitlements. Bring your established contacts in the land development industry forward to resolve specific issues.
- Perform Development Analytics on proformas and financials.
- Work with our Director of Design to ensure that you have the resources to forward a project to senior decision makers
- Visit sites regularly to ensure work is conforming both to the schedule as well as the contractual requirements.
- Work with construction project management to ensure that planning matters, as they arrive, and as they impact schedule, are quickly resolved.
- In the short to medium term, mentor at least one individual on proforma construction (“development analytics”) and one individual on land development management.
Please apply directly to email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job