Director Property Management
Director Property Management
Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with our client, an established Developer/Owner/Asset Manager to find a strong Director of Property Management. This role is responsible for the Industrial and suburban retail portfolio.
The primary purpose of the role is the oversight of the property management function of the Company’s Industrial & Retail portfolio.
Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Maximize the performance and value of the portfolio, working closely with other functions including Acquisitions, Leasing and Investments.
- Direct the process for creating and monitoring budgets in close collaboration with Property Accounting function and present financial performance on a regular basis to ownership groups.
- Maintain effective, professional relationships with ownership groups and ensure operational plans are developed and implemented to meet strategic objectives.
- Ensure capital projects are completed on-time and within budgetary constraints through working closely with property and operations managers.
- Establish policies to select and monitor the performance of vendors, including consultants and contractors, to meet the Company’s standards of service and cost containment.
- Negotiate master agreements with vendors to allow for competitive pricing based on economies of scale.
- Develop the Company’s expectations in standards of service for tenants, working closely with internal stakeholders, including Leasing and ownership groups.
- Demonstrate and communicate the Company’s expectations in standards of service for tenant to the Property Management team.
- Inspire and lead the Property Management group.
- Review and provide final approval for compensation and performance reviews of employees in the Industrial & Retail Property Management group.
- Review and provide final approval for hiring and disciplinary measures related to employees in the group.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10-15 years of progressive work experience in the commercial real estate industry, with industrial and retail assets
- Completion of a graduate degree is preferred
- Self-motivated, with a drive to set and achieve standards of performance
- Assertive, with the ability to base views on objective analysis of data
- Highly adept at building and cultivating successful relationships
- Demonstrated success in managing teams of employees directly with excellent motivational and people management skills
- Excellent ability to communicate with clarity
- Effective negotiation skills to influence and impact at all levels – senior management, peers, direct and indirect reports
- Highly capable of taking initiative and making recommendations
- Superior ability to handle multiple demands, cope with changing client needs and deliver successful results on target
Apply directly to email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise in producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job