Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with our client, a global real estate firm involved in the management of commercial, residential and retail. to find an experienced District Manager of Residential for a portfolio of residential rentals.
They are one of the most successful and well-respected firms in the industry.
Reporting to the Vice President, Residential, the District Manager, Residential will hold financial accountability for the portfolio as well as provide oversight to all aspects of property management operations. The District Manager, Residential will collaborate with other cross-functional teams including, finance, capital management and technical services, investment management, and development, You will manage a team of property management professionals.
Together you will be managing a residential rental portfolio of 4,000 units.
In this role, you will be responsible for following:
- Lead a regional team of Area Managers overseeing residential property operations, providing ongoing support and guidance with a distinct focus on customer service.
- Monitor quality through regular site visits to ensure adherence to corporate guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Provide support to Area Managers on the identification of financial and operational performance gaps and implementation of corrective measures.
- Develop and implement strategies that improve customer service delivery and optimize operational results.
- Establish key performance indicators to drive productivity, operational efficiency, and process improvements.
- Maintain strong communications across all levels in the organization.
- Recruit, orient, train, and develop Area Managers.
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Minimum of 8+years’ progressive residential property management or related operations experience.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Canadian multi-residential market with strong customer service and employee management capabilities.
- Proven leadership experience; solid problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to regularly travel throughout residential locations within assigned portfolio.
- High degree of personal integrity; adept at developing and sustaining co-operative working relationships with staff, senior management, residents, contractors, and the public; ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both oral and written.
- Innovative, motivated, and energetic with the ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to allocate one’s time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, adapt to new ideas and constant changes.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma is preferred.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office services. Yardi proficiency is preferred.
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job