Electrical Project Engineer
Electrical Project Engineer, Buildings
Consulting Engineering – Commercial, Institutional and Residential Buildings
This exciting opportunity will provide you with the opportunity to work on high-profile projects and act as a Project Engineer within the Electrical Engineering Group. You will apply your engineering knowledge on project work from conceptual design through completion in commercial, institutional and residential buildings. Technical quality, cost effectiveness, building and maintaining client relationships, and providing guidance to a team of designers are integral parts of this role.
- Design high, medium, and low voltage distribution and protection, lighting, dimming control, emergency and standby/critical power, grounding, lightning protection, data and voice communication, electronic sub-metering and fire alarm systems
- LEED certification and experience with multi-disciplinary projects including Architectural, Mechanical, Structural and Communication systems will set you apart from your peer group
- If you are a self-motivated individual looking for advancement opportunities, this is the position for you
- Experienced in representation at design coordination meetings
- Experienced at construction phase review, progress draw reviews, change notice preparation, quotation reviews
- Enjoy a fast paced environment, proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet quick deadlines
- Coordination with other disciplines and client essential
- A minimum of 3-5 years of local regulations experience with the design of electrical systems in buildings
- University degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution or proof of equivalency
- Preference for EIT/PEng registered with the PEO
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal
If this or similar positions are of interest to you, please forward your Word format resume and project list (if applicable) in strict confidence to Norm Wise at:
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in opportunities through PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions, but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
If you wish to inquire about other roles within the Design & Construction industry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job