Electrical Project Manager, New Buildings
Electrical Project Manager – New Buildings
Our award-winning client is a leading Consulting Engineering firm for all building types including commercial, institutional, healthcare, complex facilities, industrial and infrastructure. Renowned for their innovation and commitment to quality, they continue to grow in all facets of their business. Their quality designs are further enhanced by the commitment to excellence embodied by their entire team from Drafters to Partners.
They are highly respected by their clients, contractors, and competitors as they continue to grow. An opportunity has arisen to join their core group of professionals in their Electrical Team – Toronto. They are currently seeking an Electrical Project Manager.
- Liaison and coordinating with external and internal clients to obtain and develop engineering projects.
- Preparing proposals and engineering estimates.
- Contribute significantly to the successful design, production, coordination, and management of buildings projects.
- Design electrical building systems including power distribution system, lighting, fire alarm, security system and other low voltage systems.
- Prepare drawings detailing the system designed.
- Select electrical equipment.
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal team members in the design and specification development of electrical building systems.
- Bachelors of Engineering in Electrical Engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of related electrical engineering experience; previous experience on large scale projects is essential.
- Electrical design experience in low, medium and high voltage, systems lighting, power distribution, grounding, fire alarm, communications and security systems, control/signal systems for commercial, institutional, healthcare, and light industrial facilities.
- Extensive knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code and Building Code.
- The ability to work in a complex environment, dealing with multiple projects and clients.
- Possess sound communications skills as demonstrated through excellent client and staff relations.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to Norm Wise at email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role in Consulting Engineering or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field, please do not hesitate in contacting Norm Wise for a confidential discussion on: 416.216.4630 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job