$ 100K to $ 120K
Are you interested in an exciting new role working with analog electronic products and reverse engineering?
Are you someone who has worked in a safety regulated industry such as aerospace, automotive or nuclear?
Are you looking for a new challenge with an exciting team of your peers who are passionate about electronics?
Our client is a well-known product and system solution provider to the renewable energy market. They offer a generous compensation package, an incredible work culture, excellent benefits & perks. They are truly one of the BEST companies in Canada that you could ever imagine working for.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions invites all interested candidates with the following qualities to contact us about this great opportunity.
We are interested in engaging an Electronics Engineer/Technologist that possesses the following qualities
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with a demonstrated specialization with hardware or analog electronics
- At least 5 years’ related work experience in Canada
- Strong background in analog circuit design
- Skills with software programs including MS Office, Altium Designer, and MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Design of ANALOG specific electronic products
- Reverse engineering including new prototype circuit design, component selection, and PCB layout to support the development of new products
- Reverse engineering of the design with assembly and debugging of the prototype, preparation of test procedures, design calculations, etc. with our internal project teams and clients
- Write users manuals, technical design descriptions, qualification reports and analysis
- Lead and support project teams and provide technical supervision as required
- Perform other duties as required
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a wholly owned Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical and Scientific Industries within Sales, Manufacturing, Transportation, Energy, Municipal and Environmental Sectors. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Our in-depth knowledge of the Technical & Scientific industries and the various project portfolios involved affords us a deep understanding of our clients’ business and the talent needed to achieve fulfilling their human capital requirements. Knowing specifically what our candidates do, the tasks they are involved in, and the projects and experience they have gained allow us to professionally advise them towards career opportunities that are in-line with their next career transition. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its industry specialized recruitment service and expertise producing effective and efficient results. PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is founded on and dedicated to delivering professional staffing solutions and unparalleled service to meet the goals and objectives of our clients and candidates while excelling in integrity, honesty, and responsiveness
If you are interested in learning more about this, or similar opportunities we have available, please send your most recent CV to David Chow, P. Eng. at:
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this opportunity but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Apply for this job