Energy Solutions – Area Sales Manager
Energy Solutions – Area Sales Manager
Los Angeles, California
Competitive compensation package
Are you interested…
Our client, a globally recognized leader that specializes in Building Services and Energy distribution is looking for a well-versed and experienced Area Sales Manager to join their fast-growing team. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging career with extensive opportunity for growth than we would love to speak with you.
Under general direction, provides leadership to manage the Public Sector market sales efforts, activities, and results within assigned area. Assists in the development of deploys and execute programs, processes, tools to achieve the sales objectives for Public Sector or Local Government market. Analyzes market opportunities, develops and implements strategies to both maximize margins and increase revenue growth. Provides market expertise and sales support to all area offices as required in the K-12 Education or Local Government sector.
- Delivers planned business results of the assigned areas’ public sector market business plans for all ‘lines of business’. Assists SSNA and leads Area sales management in the development of the public sector market strategic plan components and annual sales plans.
- Assists Area based sales managers in planning, organizing and building a team to meet business objectives for key and target public sector accounts. Ensures that planned staffing activities occur, including, recruiting, selection, development, and succession.
- Identifies and supports new market opportunities for public sector market sales. Serves as the primary link between the Area offices and Controls marketing. Provides market expertise to assist in the development of SSNA K-12 Education value propositions, offerings, strategy.
- Identifies, develops, and manages strategic regional third party relationships to facilitate public sector business growth, including trade associations, marketing consultants, subcontractors. Owns relationships with identified National K-12 Education associations.
- Leads assigned areas in regional and local public sector marketing efforts, including regional and local trade shows, participation in relevant public sector associations, advertising, public relations, political activity. Assists all SSNA areas with influencing legislation or administrative regulations to support JCI’s business activity.
- Identifies requirements and assigns priorities to assist in the development of products, programs, tools, and support requirements. Assists in market analysis strategies and Key and Target Account identification. Facilitates communication and sharing of ‘best practices’ among Areas.
- Manages and measures public sector market sales performance to established standards: Sales Management Disciplines (SMD), Total System Support (TSS), Construction Business Development, Sales & Marketing Information System (SMIS), Account Management, etc.Responsible for facilitating consistent public sector market sales processes and offerings across assigned Areas. Assists in the development of and facilitates the implementation of process and productivity measurements and review.
- Ensures that assigned Areas are engaged in consistent processes to assess public sector market sales performance, including the measurement of individual selling skills, and training inventory. Responsible for sales training programs and their effectiveness.
- Supports all SSNA area offices with strategic K-12 Education accounts and opportunities. Engages in and supports strategic account reviews, critical opportunity reviews, executive level meetings, presentations. Serves as permanent account team member on at least five strategic accounts.
- Responsible for direct business development and account management for appropriate clients and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five to eight years of progressive experience and proven sales ability in the sales of building controls and services.
- Three years of experience in a lead or supervisory role with responsibility for the productivity or development of others.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V/Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Manufacturing & Logistics or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Technical & Scientific field please do not hesitate in contacting Jessica Driver for a confidential discussion on 226.499.9815 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical & Scientific industry related to manufacturing & Logistics. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job