- Works on a broad range of provincial and municipal construction projects with a particular emphasis on highways, roads, municipal infrastructure and Industrial/Commercial/Institutional projects (approximately 300 to 400 annually; typically ranging up to $15 million).
- Determine the costs associated with the scope of work in a tender.
- Full management of the Estimating
- Quantity takeoffs, costs estimates
- Communicates with sub trades to determine the financials.
- Analyzes drawings, specifications, proposals and other construction documents to prepare time, cost, materials and labour estimates for bidding construction projects.
- Civil Engineering Technologist or Bachelor of Engineering Degree (Civil preferable
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as an estimator in municipal, MTO (a Must Have) or private highway/road and infrastructure projects, or superintendent/project manager with extensive estimating experience
- Excellent engineering and practical construction understanding
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Project, Project, etc…)
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you – please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact those selected for an interview.
* Must be legally entitled to work in Canada *
Apply for this job