Fire Alarm Inspector (Sparwood, BC)
Fire Alarm Inspector
What you will do
- Perform inspection activities on electrical fire alarm systems.
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality inspections.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems, programs, schematics and operational/product manuals.
- Supervise and inspect the installation of equipment to meet customer specifications.
- Evaluate and diagnose equipment that requires servicing as well as troubleshoot problems.
- Provide specific solutions and recommendations to customers on the most efficient and cost effective methods to return equipment to working order.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within the Fire Protection industry.
- Completion of ASTTTBC certification or applicable provincial certification.
- Ability to transport equipment and tools weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and adept at manuvering ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of electricity/electronics.
- Ability to read architectural and electrical drawings.
- Ability to effectively work well independently and approve inspection paperwork.
- Demonstrates an aptitude for troubleshooting systems and performing necessary repairs.
- Ability to identify and sell basic product enhancements to customers.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- A valid motor vehicle license is required (Class 5) with annual abstract to maintain eligibility
- Full time position in Sparwood, BC
* Compensation: $32-37/hour – plus overtime
* Bonus/Commission Plan: Upsell Plan
Decaled vehicle – will start from home base to job site
Combination both self -scheduling/centralized scheduling
If you are interested in learning more about this, or similar opportunities we have available, please send your most recent CV to Jessica Driver at: email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this opportunity but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Apply for this job