Geomatics – Ontario Land Surveyor (OLS)
GEOMATICS – ONTARIO LAND SURVEYOR (OLS)
Salary … Negotiable
Do you enjoy working in a team-based, highly collaborative environment? In this company, you will find yourself amongst colleagues who enjoy the challenges of working on a great variety of mid and large-sized projects.
Are you looking take your career to the next level within the Industry as a key member of a leading Geomatics Consultancy Firm in Ontario that will offer you the opportunity for continued career development?
Our client is well-established in the field of Geomatics with a working environment which is fast-paced and growth-oriented, ideally suited for individuals who like to take charge and are driven to build on current successes. They are currently interested in providing an opportunity for an Ontario Land Surveyor (OLS) to join their company in their Ontario office
Responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
• Work with geomatics and engineering project teams to provide project management, leadership, guidance, and expertise to undertake and expedite project work from concept to completion.
• Preparation of work plans and proposals for new projects.
• Supervision and development of technical support staff.
• Client management and business development.
• Coordinate and manage projects on behalf of clients.
• Identify project issues and present alternatives to the client to facilitate resolution.
The Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities sought are:
• The successful candidate will be a qualified and designated O.L.S.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experience using GPS, robotic and standard Total Stations, Data Recorders, AutoCAD, MicroSurvey as well as other applicable surveying software and field equipment.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Project Management and business development experience an asset.
• A valid driver’s license is required.
• Solid understanding of regulatory requirements and approvals.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Buildings or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Lech Bednarek for a confidential discussion on: 647-484-1409 or via email:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Construction & Development
- Consulting Engineering
- Energy / Sustainability
- Cost Consulting
- Specialty Contracting
- Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job