Toronto or Montreal, Ontario
Are you a responsible and committed individual who is looking for their next challenge?
Are you a Hyperion Superstar?
Are you someone who can see the bigger picture and love solving complex tasks?
If so, then please read on…
PMC has partnered up with a very reputable global Managed Service Provider who is looking to hire a Hyperion Analyst to join their Toronto and/or Montreal Office. We are looking for someone who has experience/exposure to the Cloud space and in Linux. Knowledge of JD Edwards and the ERP space is also required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as escalation point for technical issues that cannot be resolved by less experienced team members.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures in accordance with client-centric resolution timeframe and blackout window policies.
- Manage and implement approved, timely, detailed action plans for high priority and recommended patches.
- Recognize and communicate to management, and implement approved plans to meet Operations’ needs for additional products, support, and services.
- Suggest enhancements to, and perform daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly maintenance procedures as defined in the operational guides and standard procedures of DBA Management.
- Serve in a leadership role for prevention, detection, identification, and resolution of technical issues in the outsourced environment.
- Prioritize concurrent issues to meet client satisfaction and Service Level Agreement commitments.
- Update technical and procedural documentation continuously to increase productivity and client satisfaction for both unique and repetitive situations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase Server 9.x, 11.x and other Hyperion applications such as Financial Management, Planning, Performance Scorecard and Strategic Finance
- Knowledge of Oracle 10g and 11g database
- Knowledge of iAS 10g application server and 11g Weblogic application server
- In-depth experience with Installation/Upgrade/Patching with Hyperion Essbase and other Hyperion applications
- Prior Migration experience of Planning and HFM application from non-prod to prod environment
- Prior Upgrade experience of Planning and HFM application from an earlier version of Hyperion to latest versions
- Knowledge of Essbase, Planning and HFM Performance Tuning
- Experience with Integrating Hyperion with OID and MSAD Service
- Hands-on experience with Data Management tools FDQM, DIM, and ODI
- Experience with Financial Management DCOM technology
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual, if you are interested then please send your Resume or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is looking to hire immediately!
Apply for this job