Are you a Technical Consultant working with a large global company and tired of living out of a suit case?
Are you looking to do equally stimulating work, with little travel?
If so, please read on…
PMC Recruitment Solutions has exclusively partnered up with a client that is located in midtown Toronto. They are a Toronto-based B2B software company with an industry-leading approach to content marketing. They are looking for an implementation consultant who can work closely with their clients to lead the planning, design, build & implementation of their software.They work with leading colleges and universities across North America and use top-notch content as a means of connecting with the community and providing knowledge to help propel the industry forward. The candidate we are looking for shares our passion for innovative, efficient business solutions as well as our passion for the higher education industry.
What we’re looking for someone
- Who enjoys taking the project from cradle to grave (about 2-3 projects at a time)
- Someone with 3-5 years of experience
- Ideally with a development background or have tons of experience working with developers
- External client facing experience
- SAAS or ERP implementation experience a definite asset
- Project Management experience also a definite asset
- With a passion for implementing great product for clients
- Is responsible for leading and guiding implementation engagements
- Will manage and resolve risks and issues, and/or escalate when appropriate.
- Responsible for providing weekly status reports, project metrics, time tracking, coordination development, QA and technical writing team members and participate in monthly meetings.
- Responsible for contributing to Internal Implementation Initiatives
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual. If you are interested, please send in your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
If this is of interest to you, please send in your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
Apply for this job