Richmond Hill, Ontario
Our client, a recognized name in the MSP space, and known for having a great team environment is currently looking for a Manager to handle their Infrastructure Operations who has several years’ experience working at a Managed Services Provider leading an escalations team. This role will have a seat on the Management Team and oversee both our escalations team and Network Operations Centre. This role will work side by side with our Service Desk and Professional Services team.
The ideal candidate will possess proven extensive technical knowledge, specifically at an MSP.
- Manage delivery of agile project deployments, change requests and upgrades to infrastructure and related applications both internally and for clients
- Manage deployment process for recurring agile projects or infrastructure upgrades to improve delivery time, and reduce error
- Manage (Deploy, Design, Build, Maintain) monitoring of key infrastructure service/performance indicators to improve incident discovery and problem identification
- Manage network documentation of supported infrastructure to improve incident discovery, problem identification, and streamline maintenance
- Manage notification policies for infrastructure alerts to ensure incident prioritization
- Manage ticket workflows for infrastructure incidents and alerts to ensure SLA-compliance
- Manage on-going proactive maintenance processes for supported infrastructure to optimize performance and secure systems
- Manage reactive processes for recurring infrastructure alerts to improve incident-resolution time
- Manage reporting processes for documenting or presenting KPIs for internal or customer review
- Facilitate migration of knowledge from Project and Account teams to Support and Infrastructure teams
- Provide Infrastructure team with tools and knowledge required in troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure-related issues both internally and for supported clients
- Assist in on-boarding new clients through project delivery planning and implementation
- Discuss and review feedback, recommendations for improving processes and procedures to improve customer experiences
- 5-10 years at an MSP
- Experience using N-Central by Solarwinds as an RMM tool
- Extensive experience using power shell
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply with their Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Daanish Ahmed at 647-265-8419.
Apply for this job