Richmond Hill, Ontario
Do you have what it takes to work closely with the business needs in mind?
Do you have the leadership skills to get the job done?
Do you want to help lead the department and the company through so growth and change?
If so please read on…..
Our client located in the downtown area is seeking an Enterprise Integration Architect to join their team. In this role, you are dealing directly with the stakeholders, partners, and suppliers. In this role, you will work to define the enterprise systems and how they interact with each other to complete a business. This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual.
- The ability to researching, investigating and working with the IT application managers, IT operations and IT infrastructure teams to define and evolve the principles, standards, and guidelines for the enterprise architecture definition of the business and operational processes
- The ability to work with the enterprise architecture and as the business changes and where required develops a roadmap to be used as a guide to enhance existing applications or bring new applications or systems into the enterprise architecture
- Work closely with project teams and through reviews and discussion guides the solution to meet a defined architecture roadmap or identifies and corrects gaps the roadmap
- Indirectly leads stakeholders to design, develop and deploy integration solutions which allow application components to work together to form a complete business solution
- meets with business owners to understand business needs and strategies, when defined, and identifies gaps in the applications, processes, and infrastructure which would prevent fulfilling these needs
- Lead and work on individual projects with the business, application and technical stakeholders to understand the requirements and help guide the solution so that it aligns with the defined enterprise architecture
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related area.
- Demonstrate experience in design and development of software systems (Java/.Net, architecting solutions involving one or more systems and has been involved in multi-vendor, multi-technology software projects impacting cross-functional business teams
- 5+ years experience in defining and building enterprise solutions involving 2 or more systems working together crossing operational, functional and business teams
- A strong understanding of the business domain and associated technologies
- The ability to model complex systems
Other Key Considerations
- Exhibit hard technical skills through training and experience – this includes the ability to demonstrate expertise around the integration of different applications and application systems and implementation of distributed, multi-tiered systems for enterprise use.
- Computer hardware and software knowledge should include several standards, applications, and technologies and include both hardware and software technologies.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual. If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me directly in the office for more information.
Should you or others you know wish to inquire about other roles within the IT industry please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
Apply for this job