Are you a Designer who is looking to utilize their skills in a great company?
Do you want to work in a company with lots of potential for long-term growth?
Are you someone who is mesmerized by design and excited to work the digital space?
If yes, then please read ahead….
Our Client is looking for an Intermediate Interaction Designer to join their Oakville team. As a member of the UX team, you will fluidly move through the spectrum of ideation, conceptual design, production design, and delivery of information systems that are part of Mobile, Tablet, and TVs by using a variety of techniques to develop and communicate design. This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual.
- You will be responsible to develop high level and detailed storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas for products and information systems within the Consumer Electronics Market.
- You will be responsible for ensuring high-quality design standards are met at every stage of the product and information system design phase.
- You must create, alter, modify design files using Sketch and communicate concisely through technical specifications.
- You can conceptualize and enhance interactions and behaviors for applications as well as for core UI controls and navigation systems for the information systems
- You can create and document new interaction patterns for common approaches to design
- You have the ability to simulate or prototype interactions with prototyping tools is a plus (Flash)
- You have 3-5 years as an interaction designer developing consumer products and information systems
- You can speak Mandarin Fluently
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, from one on one meetings to group design sessions
- You are an expert with iOS and Android
- Ability to work in both Waterfall & Agile methodologies in a Product Development cycle
- You are a master of writing clear and concise specifications to describe detailed design behaviors
- You are highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- You have the visual design skills to produce professional-quality interaction design concepts and specifications.
- You are fluent with Sketch, Fireworks, Illustrator, Omni Graffle and other design tools
- You live and breathe coding and have an eye for design
- You have a post-graduate degree in a product design related field such as; Interaction or Interface Design, Interactive Media, HCI, Industrial Design, or the equivalent experience.
- You are detail oriented and solutions focused
- You are an eternal optimist
- You excel in high-pressure situations and can effectively manage your time
- You have the natural eagerness and flexibility to thrive in a team environment that will be rapidly changing
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual. If you are interested, please send in your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions
Apply for this job