Full Time, Negotiable Salary, Benefits
Are you looking to work for a leader and an innovator in the architecture and design market?
Do you find it rewarding to work in an open and collaborative environment focussed on the delivery of projects to meet and/or exceed client expectations?
Our client is currently seeking a dynamic Intermediate/Senior Architect with multi-unit wood frame construction experience to join their team.
The ideal candidate will posses following qualities:
- Strong focus on design and affordability
- Proficient graphics abilities
- Exhibit excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We are looking for a design-focused Intermediate/Senior Architect who has key experience in Mid-rise and High Density Residential Projects with the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor or diploma in Architecture with ability to handle projects from start to finish
- Must have 8+ years of experience in preparing design concepts, plans and construction documents
- Registered with OAA is an asset
- Maintain and foster healthy client relationships
- Ability to prepare architectural drawings as required for permitting, tenders and construction
- Confidence in resolving design technical problems and challenges that arise during construction or post construction phase
- Advanced proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD and Rhino software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong graphics abilities and capability i
- Project Management experience is an asset
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Ivana Vesic for a confidential discussion on: 647.484.0449 or via email:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job