IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Our client is looking to hire on a IT Project Manager for their Windsor location. They are a fully serviced MSP with offices in Windsor ON (HQ), London ON, Waterloo ON and Detroit MI. They have a variety of services that include:
• Cloud Hosted & On Premise solutions
• Backup & Disaster Recovery
• Internet & Intranet connectivity solutions
• Virtual Service Desk
• Monitoring & Incident Response
• Consulting & Assessments
• Software Development
PositionThe Project Manager brings value to the organization by ensuring a project meets its objectives within the allotted time and budget while fulfilling the needs of project sponsors as well as maintaining harmony among all stakeholders. This individual is responsible for the coordination of all work that is required to complete any given project.
IT Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Planning, Directing, Facilitating and administering the project
• Identify, assess and communicate project status, issues, risks, etc… with all stakeholders
• Manage the triple constraints on any given project: Schedule, Cost and Quality
• Coordinates overall project timelines and milestones through management of project teams, considering budget, schedule and quality
• Lead internal project management activities in accordance with Next Dimension’s Project Management standards and processes.
• Administer project status by maintaining the Daily Production Status Report
• Ensure timely and professional client service to ensure client’s expectations and needs are met
• Ensure client and internal milestones are met and appropriate approvals are obtained and documented
• Training of new hires on Next Dimension project team processes
• 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager gained in a technology solutions.
• Knowledge of ITIL process and best practices
• PMP qualified
• Demonstrated ability to ensure project deliverables are meeting agreed upon client expectations from all aspects by ensuring open communications with the client throughout the project.
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions relating to the feasibility of projects and the ability to recommend the most suitable solution to the client.
• Demonstrated ability to follow a formal project management methodology
• Familiarity with IT Infrastructure technologies (i.e. Servers, Networks)
• Advanced proficiency in leadership, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Highly organized individual able to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work independently within a team environment
• Ability to work under pressure, heavy workloads, tight deadlines and high expectations
• PC literate with intermediate to advanced level competency in MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer/Navigator
• Ability to travel as required for project work
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity please reach out to Khalifa Shettima at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job