Junior Interior Designer
Junior Interior Designer
Full Time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits after 3 months
Are you a highly motivated and creating Interior Designer? Do you take tremendous pride in designing high-end hospitality and luxury projects? Do you take ownership and possesses a positive attitude?
If so, this opportunity might be for you….
We are looking for a strong team player able to work in fast-paced, collaborative environment. This Junior Interior Designer will be a creative individual, one who is driven by success, and bring forward fresh & new perspective on the industry.
The ideal candidate will posses following skills:
- Imaginative, curious and creative
- Solid knowledge in MS Office, Sketch-Up, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and AutoCAD
- Adequate design management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paces team environment
- Holds a Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or any related field
- 2-3 years of professional work experience in hospitality
- Ability to handle 1-2 small-scale projects from start to finish with Team Director support and supervision
- Capable of developing presenting ideas to internal and external members
- Working knowledge of designing and selecting FF&E components in collaboration with in-house FF&E specialist and Project Lead Designer
- Familiar with the Ontario Building Code
- Communicates clearly with consultants, trades and suppliers while supervised by a Team Director
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Industry or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Ivana Vesic for a confidential discussion on: 647.484.0449 or via email:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job