PMC Specialists Recruitment Solutions has exclusively partnered with NINJAZ Canada Inc. – Canada’s first Ninja Warrior training facility! We are in search of an energetic and dedicated individual to join our team and oversee the daily operations and growth of NINJAZ.
Are you interested…
The General Manager is a key member of the NINJAZ team. Reporting directly to the President, the Operations Manager provides direction and leadership to a team of 20+ part-time staff members and 4 full-time department coordinators. The Operations Manager will ensure brand success by determining ‘Where we are’ and ‘How do we get to where we want to be’ through Strategic Operations Management, Product/Program Design, Human Resource Planning and Quality Management.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Set goals and milestones for service and customer satisfaction, analyzing performance metrics to determine optimal policies, and providing guidance and supervision to the entire team
- Manage, meet and exceed overall stated goals and objectives and successfully lead diverse and multiple profit centres within existing business such as events, fitness and training, walkins/guest service, food and beverage, retail and new programs.
- Manage, evaluate, and improve all products and service/programs, establishing and driving objectives, goals, policies, and procedures.
- Create and manage training and development seminars/presentations/workshops to ensure a well-trained team reflects our brand standards, fitness philosophy, programs, services and supplements. Review performance and provide coaching, feedback and direction; resolve behaviour and performance issues as needed.
- Administer facility policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent Performance Improvement Plan for all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Analyze and improve employee scheduling strategies to keep labour costs down, maintain labour budget oversight, optimize employee schedules, and keep controls on administrative costs.
- Create and present bi-monthly reports for all departments, budget planning, performance updates, customer satisfaction and quality management.
- Responsible for responding quickly to emergency situations and maintaining an updated CPR, First Aid certification at all times.
- Experience as a Manager in fitness, childcare, recreational, hospitality and/or retail industry in any department (example: HR, Operations) or general management.
- Ability to communicate effectively and strong customer service skills.
- Team player with a positive approach; ability to coach and motivate others
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a MUST.
- CPR & First Aid are required and must be maintained through employment.
We are open to the public on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays including public holidays (with exceptions), PA days, March Break, Summer/Winter Break. This position will have a full-time, flexible schedule and must be available during regular operational hours as stated.
Apply for this job