Mechanical Project Managers
Mechanical Project Managers
Salary … Negotiable
Are you looking take your career to the next level within the Engineering Industry as a key member of a leading Professional Consultancy Practice in Toronto, ON that will offer you the opportunity for continued career development?
Do you enjoy working in a team-based, highly collaborative environment? In this company, you will find yourself amongst colleagues who enjoy the challenges of working on a variety of mid and large-sized projects.
Our client is well-established in the field of Engineering Consultancy and is currently interested in providing an opportunity for Mechanical Project Managers to join their company which specializes in the design of projects for the Residential, Commercial, Retail, Health Care, Institutional, Industrial and Hospitality sectors.
We are interested in engaging Mechanical Project Managers specializing in building systems design whose responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following areas of expertise:
- 5-10+ years of Design expertise of Mechanical systems in Building Services Engineering
- Possess excellent communication skills in both written documentation and oral presentations
- Experience in working as a Prime Consultant, coordinating Consultant teams of all disciplines – Structural, Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical and co-consultants
- Communication with Clients, Consultants, Specialists and Contractors
- Design projects of varying levels of complexity
- Project manage and oversee the Mechanical Project scope, Schedule, and Budget
- Experience in Mentoring and/or leading a team of Designer(s) / CAD teams
- Review and/or stamp projects of varying complexity
- Write proposals for potential new projects.
- Preparation of Tender packages (instruction to bidders, Bid forms)
- Leading Bidders meetings
- Bid reviews / Recommendations
- Preparation of CCDC documents
- Preparation of Certificates of Payments/holdback release/Change Orders and Permit Applications
- Preparation of Project Documentation
- LEED designation (AP or GA)
- Eng. designation preferred
- AutoCAD experience preferred
- Work within a team environment, contribute to and share ideas and solutions
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Buildings or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Lech Bednarek for a confidential discussion on: 647-484-1409 or via email:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Construction & Development
- Consulting Engineering
- Energy / Sustainability
- Cost Consulting
- Specialty Contracting
- Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job