Operations Manager Class AAA
Operations Manager Class AAA
Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with our client, a developer/asset management firm involved in the development/management of industrial, commercial office and retail. This role is located in downtown Toronto.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist in the management of a prestigious Class AAA Office tower.
In this role, you will
- Provide direction, implement strategies, set up the commissioning process, document and resolve all construction/building/Tenant deficiencies
- Oversee building HVAC Operating Strategy, for example Preventative Maintenance Work Order system, Scheduled Maintenance, and Tenant Recovery Invoicing.
- Ensure that all HVAC, building maintenance and operating systems are functioning efficiently.
- Assist in developing, tender and monitor all contracts for all functions including chillers, heat exchangers, cooling towers, water treatment, boilers, fire alarm system, etc.
- Assist to prepare the annual operational budget for the building. Prepare all quarterly operations reports addressing specific operational issues, initiatives and giving recommendations.
- Analyze costs and ensure budgeted items are addressed. Monitor and ensure all rechargeable work-orders and tenant-generated invoices are billed accurately to tenants on a monthly basis.
- Research new technologies and provide a reduction of utilities and operating costs within the building/complex
- Complete performance reviews
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Must have experience working in large commercial buildings with a portfolio of retail and office tenants.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ supervisory experience.
- Strong understanding of chemical water treatment theories and practices.
- Thorough knowledge of the operation and repair & maintenance of HVAC systems, building services, and life safety equipment.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
EDUCATION / DESIGNATIONS / LICENSES
University Degree, RPA or CPM or Post Secondary Education such as Building Environmental Systems Operator Class I and II designation or equivalent.
Please apply directly to email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job