Salary 80K – 95K ++
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for a downtown Commercial Office portfolio with a large real estate firm.
The Operations Manager i is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the campus. The Operations Manager will ensure that the complex of buildings is being managed and maintained in a safe and environmentally responsible manner and to the highest level of operational efficiency.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage property repair and maintenance, operations, including but not limited to building mechanical, electrical, elevators and life safety systems and tenant premises.
- A major part of this role will be to oversee, manage and implement the preventative maintenance system and program at the property ensuring the timely and accurate completion of preventative maintenance tasks. Perform on going “Gap” analysis of system tasks against building and legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership, oversee, motivate and develop operations/ technical services staff (including contract staff)
- Prepare specifications, tender and award contracts in accordance with GWLRA policies and procedures.
- Review and participate in the approval of tenant construction projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage various tenant, operating, repair and capital projects; working with various internal and external groups to bring forward best practices, building improvements, energy efficiency measures, and ideas for long term improvement. Plan and prepare communications bulletins, access requirements, tenant impact reduction strategies for successful project outcomes.
- Share in the preparation of first draft of property budgets (both operating expenses and capital).
- Lead and oversee the buildings sub metering system, provide detailed utility tracking, monthly analysis of meter readings, and meter recertification status for electricity, gas, water and thermal sub meters.
- Provide monthly detailed meter reading sheets for direct tenant utility charge backs, participate in monthly energy team meetings, oversee energy management projects including CDM opportunities with utilities.
- a Technical Certificate (Certified Engineering Technologist or P.ENG, B.E.S. or Operating Engineer preferred)
- Journeyman Trades Person (Electrician, Plumber or Refrigeration) is an asset but not a requirement or
- BOMI SMA / SMT or;
- FMA / RPA is an asset but not a requirement;
- A minimum 5 years direct work experience holding a senior building operations position in commercial high rise building operations;
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office.
Please apply directly to email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Construction & Development
- Consulting Engineering
- Energy / Sustainability
- Cost Consulting
Apply for this job