Order Desk, Inside Sales Coordinator
ORDER DESK | INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR
Newly created role for the right enthusiastic and well-organized person with a background in plumbing parts & fittings and/or construction related products and services.
Our client is a concrete precast manufacturer of residential and commercial septic /holding tanks, pump tanks and residential and commercial wastewater treatment systems. Family owned since 1974.
You are a highly motivated, flexible individual who will love supporting our clients with product and industry knowledge.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Provide superb customer service to contractors and inbound callers for tank equipment and related plumbing supplies
- Work closely with contractors (via telephone, email/fax) and respond to requests for orders, product information, estimates, and lead times, etc.
- Take care of order entry, coordinate stock/non-stock purchasing, and managing the order process through to delivery
- Handle counter sales of equipment and supplies
- May load walk-in customer products as required
- Assist with inventory picks for deliveries
- Solve challenges – find creative win-win solutions
- You have a strong working knowledge of construction related/plumbing products & services – this is a must!
- You’re an exceptional ‘people-person’ with a strong business acumen.
- Awesome customer service and support skills – Minimum 2 – 4 years related experience
- Ideally, you’re no stranger to the wastewater industry – BCIN certification is considered a significant asset
- Love to wear many hats and work with a sense of URGENCY
- High School Diploma, college diploma/degree preferred
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Reliable and punctual team player with a POSITIVE ‘can-do’ attitude – you can be counted on to get the job done on time and with attention to detail!!
OTHER | TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- Proficient with MS Office; Job related equipment and software as required
- Excellent telephone manner and written and verbal communication skills
- Forklift – will train as required
HOURS | TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION:
- Position is temp/contract to permanent opening;
- 7:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday (winter hours 8:00am – 4:30pm | some overtime)
- Fast paced environment with good work life balance
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Own reliable transportation is required * not bus stop accessible *
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you – please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact those selected for an interview.
* Must be legally entitled to work in Canada *
Apply for this job