Competitive compensation package
Are you interested…
Our client, a global leader in window and rail design is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Assistant Scheduler to join their team in a newly created department.
We are interested in engaging a scheduler that will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate material release to the production scheduling systems based on total demand requirements and capacity availability.
- Actively monitor impact to material availability and production schedule from customer demand over and above the production plan
- Conduct inventory analysis and develop recommendations to facilitate inventory reduction, efficiency, and best practices
- Schedule production in coordination with manufacturing, maintenance, machine, and tools maintenance and/or overhaul plans
- Review and process all required documentation
- Coordinate and follow up with engineering departments
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and/or experience:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience in production planning.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience within production/demand planning and/or scheduling.
- Experience in custom manufacturing and design an asset
- Proficient with various computer applications such as Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and ERP system.
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of bill of materials structures and demand sources.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Detail orientated
- Must be able to work on his/her own or within a team.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V/Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Manufacturing & Logistics or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Technical & Scientific field please do not hesitate in contacting Jessica Driver for a confidential discussion on 226.499.9815 or via email at email@example.com
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical & Scientific industry related to manufacturing & Logistics. Partnering with top-tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job