Norfolk County, Ontario
TTCA is Tier 1 Supplier to TMMC located in the heart of Norfolk County. We are currently looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to assist in leading our Stamping Team as we continue to grow.
• Plan, organize, supervise and control shift operations
• Ensure safe working procedures and good housekeeping practices
• Identify safety, quality and productivity deficiencies and implement countermeasures
• Ensure Team Member safety, performance, development, and training
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to problem solve, prioritize, make decisions
• Positive attitude, motivation skills
• Computer efficiency
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage projects through to completion
Terms of Employment
• Excellent work ethic, safety and attendance record required
• 40+ hours required per week and must be available to work a rotating 3 shift schedule and weekends when required
• $53,000 – $57,000 annually and this position is overtime eligible.
• Company benefits and pension plan
• Must have previous supervisory experience
• Experience in a non-union manufacturing facility is an asset
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V/Resume to: email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role in Manufacturing & Logistics or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Technical & Scientific field please do not hesitate in contacting Jessica Driver for a confidential discussion on 226.499.9815 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical & Scientific industry related to manufacturing & Logistics. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job