Are you a Project Manager who is looking for really good opportunity to join an immensely growing team in which you can make excellent use of your skills?
Are you someone who embodies exceptional communication skills?
Do you have what it takes to be a responsible leader who has an optimistic attitude?
If you answered yes, then please read ahead….
PMC has partnered up with a very reputable Managed Service Provider who is looking to hire on a Project Manager on their Toronto team. As a project manager, you will be responsible to deal with clients directly and. In this role, you will make sure that the project is by following a standardized process to help grow the business.
- Management, motivation, and leadership of a project team
- Manage multiple project teams concurrently
- Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria
- Assesses and manages risk, issues and change within, and across, all projects
- Develop, monitor and execute project plans (goals, scope, deliverables, timelines, financials and resources) in collaboration with the business and technical teams.
- Take ownership of the overall project and ensure that project deliverables, as planned, are completed on-target.
- Regularly report progress of project, milestones, achievements and budgetary standing
- Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the project team
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated software implementation project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including MS Project.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Demonstrated PM competencies: planning, budget and timeline management, scope management, risk management, timely decision making, effective team building, resource allocation management
- Excellent presentation skills – must be comfortable talking to teams from engineering level upwards to VP-level
- CAPM / PMP or other PM certifications would be an asset
This is a tremendous opportunity for the right individual. If you are interested, please send me your Resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
Apply for this job