Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth?
Do you work well in a team environment?
Are you looking for a position where your feedback and input helps shape the organization and our products?
Our client is growing rapidly, as a result of the introduction of many new and innovative products into the marketplace. They are looking for a CAD Technician who is eager and energetic to join the engineering team. They offer advancement opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package with a strong emphasis on team.
This is an exciting opportunity in a Junior to Intermediate role for support of our Estimating and Project Management departments. Growth, development, and promotion for the successful proponent is anticipated and will be encouraged.
Responsibilities will include
- Post sale customer interaction.
- Working directly with sales, consultants, and engineers with a primary focus on technical aspects.
- Handling multiple projects at one time.
- Creating submittal packages and follow-up to determine status.
- Updating quotes with project changes.
- Co-ordinate meeting with customers as required.
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes, including action items, person responsible and deadline.
- Develop and maintain client relations.
- Prepare changes to cost estimates and extras.
- Coordinate projects and prepare progress schedules.
- Little travel required for site visits.
- Drawing and quote review.
- On-going support for day-to-day project activities.
- Preparation of change orders/extras for invoicing purposes.
- Job close-out support through coordination of subcontractors and close-out documentation, distribution, and organizing of same.
- Effective negotiation skills and the demonstrated ability to manage relationships.
- Ability to manage and facilitate numerous projects.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, self-dedicated, and result oriented.
- 1+ years’ experience working as a Project Coordinator in the construction industry is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills, written and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, multi-task, and follow-up.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V/Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Manufacturing & Logistics or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Technical & Scientific field please do not hesitate in contacting Brad Dunlop for a confidential discussion on 226.499.9812 or via email at
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical & Scientific industry related to manufacturing & Logistics. Partnering with top-tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job