Richmond Hill, Ontario
Competitive compensation package
Are you interested…
Our client, a global leader in the development of medical products that enhance the quality of life and well-being all over the world, is looking to add an energetic and driven Project Manager to their growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity in a Junior to Intermediate role for support of our Estimating and Project Management departments. Growth, development, and promotion for the successful proponent is anticipated and will be encouraged.
We are interested in engaging a Project Manager that will be responsible for the following:
- Post-sale customer interaction.
- Working directly with sales, consultants, and engineers with a primary focus on technical aspects.
- Handling multiple projects at one time.
- Creating submittal packages and follow up to determine status.
- Updating quotes with project changes.
- Co-ordinate meeting with customers as required.
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes, including action items, person responsible and deadline.
- Develop and maintain client relations.
- Prepare changes to cost estimates and extras.
- Coordinate projects and prepare progress schedules.
- Little travel required for site visits.
- Drawing and quote review.
- On-going support for day-to-day project activities.
- Preparation of change orders/extras for invoicing purposes.
- Job close-out support through coordination of subcontractors and close-out documentation, distribution, and organizing of same.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and/or experience:
- Effective negotiation skills and the demonstrated ability to manage relationships.
- Ability to manage and facilitate numerous projects.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, self-dedicated, and result oriented.
- 1+ years’ experience working as a Project Coordinator in the construction industry is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills, written and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, multi-task and follow up.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V/Resume to:email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role in Manufacturing & Logistics or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Technical & Scientific field please do not hesitate in contacting Jessica Driver for a confidential discussion on 226.499.9815 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical & Scientific industry related to manufacturing & Logistics. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job