Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with one of North America’s fastest growing tenant representation firms in seeking to hire a Project Manager for its Toronto, Ontario office. The Project Manager will be directly responsible for planning and managing small to large ($5M+) sized projects. The Project Manager will act on behalf of our Clients as their agent for the entire life cycle of the project from Project Initiation to Complete Project Closure.
In this role you will be responsible for
* Planning, organizing, implementing and controlling all assigned projects from initiation to project closure.
* Manage all aspects of tenant renovation & relocation projects
* Manage the entire life cycle of the project and keep project phase(s) on schedule and within budget
* Ability to handle multiple, multi-phase projects
* Oversee and manage project activities to ensure projects are completed in accordance to the client’s expectations and maintain ongoing communication with client on all pertinent details
* Complete the Project lifecycle using a PMI based process from initiation, planning, design, implementation and project close out.
* Development and implementation of master move strategies in collaboration with all project consultants and vendors identifying any cost and/or time related savings
* Complete vendor procurement for but not limited to Designers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Movers and Furniture Suppliers.
* Manage Vendor contracts on behalf of the client to ensure milestone deliverables are met on time, on budget and to client expectations.
* Ensure projects under your direction remain profitable through ongoing monitoring of project hours and identifying and administering change of scope and/or additional services documentation for client approvals
* Manage changes in scope, timing and deliverables with external vendors and project stakeholders.
* Manage and monitor project risks to mitigate schedule delays and cost overruns.
* Ability to resolve conflicts and settle disputes that impact internal business and projects
* Complete project close out activities related to quality management, customer service and financial close out of the projects.
* Minimize disruption to the client environment during project implementation and ensure projects meet client’s requirements.
* Regularly assesses/evaluates quality of service of external service providers
* Cultivate/foster long-term, continuous business relationships with clients and vendors
* Foster and maintain teamwork between the integrated brokerage and interior design departments
* Support a culture for professional advancement focused on ongoing mentoring, recognition and reward for exceptional work.
* Provide the highest level of client service.
* Demonstrate high standards of professional ethics and fairness.
* College Diploma and/or University Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Project and/or Facilities Management.
* Experience in Project Management acting on the behalf of the client is considered an asset.
* PMP and/or LEED designation considered an asset
* GTA experience in commercial Projects, Move and/or Facilities Management dealing with contractors, consultants and clients.
* Budgeting the life cycle of project costs, from feasibility to reconciliation. Financial reporting and forecasting experience.
* Comprehensive knowledge of commercial project and/or move management processes and tasks
* Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project)
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service/client relations skills
* Must have a valid driver’s license & own vehicle
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job