Project Manager – ICI
Project Manager – ICI
- Hold pre-construction meetings to review contract requirements and specifications. Provide overall construction management following the clearly defined company procedures from pre-construction to completion
- Liason with Estimating and Business Development to review project information
- Manage costs and mitigate budget overruns
- Review labour and material budgets regularly
- Approve all project invoices and subtrade claims
- Review Reports generated from accounting, compare against project reports to ensure accuracy
- Prepare regular, timely and accurate billings for Owners, and ensure timely payment of subcontractor billings
- Review contract documents for accuracy
- Track the review process against the project schedule and provide written notification if delays occur to subcontractors, architects, engineers and suppliers
- Set project schedules and budgetary goals and finalize project procurement
- 8 to 10 years of construction experience on projects sized $1-10 million
- You have a working knowledge of constriction scopes and activities, scheduling, project management and contract software
- You have the ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a large team while developing and maintaining strong client relations
- If you have the above experience and are looking to advance your career with a well-respected and reputable company, this could be the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in learning more about this, or similar opportunities we have available, please contact Paul Wilson @ 647-265-9451 or email@example.com
All candidates under consideration will be contacted.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a wholly owned Canadian firm established to meet the recruitment needs of the technical environments of:
• Buildings (Design, Construction & Property)
• Technical & Scientific (Infrastructure & Manufacturing)
• Information Technology
Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results.
Knowing specifically what our candidates do, the tasks they are involved in, and the projects and experience they have gained allows us to professionally consult them towards career opportunities that are in-line with their next career transition.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is founded on and dedicated to delivering professional staffing solutions and unparalleled service to meet the goals and objectives of our clients and candidates while excelling in integrity, honesty and responsiveness.
Apply for this job