Project Manager – Fare Collection Systems – Ottawa ON
International Transportation Support Systems Provider
Our client: We are a worldwide leader in ticketing and fare collection systems. We have been providing local and regional transit solutions for over 30 years. A highly skilled organization is backed by a state-of-the-art product range and technological innovation, allowing the company to deliver reliable and effective solutions to meet our clients’ specific needs.
Due to continued success across Canada, we are looking to fill the newly created position of Project Manager – Fare Collections Systems. This role will be based out of our Ottawa operations location.
- Provides product to our customers by negotiating design review and managing project performance and assuming responsibility for a successful project outcome.
- Negotiates design review by serving as a liaison with the customer; facilitating specification compliance with existing equipment.
- Manage project performance by creating and executing project work plans being actively engaged in on-site work, including installation, commissioning, and testing and providing monthly reports as required and tracking quality issues.
- Manage internal and external suppliers.
- Maintain project management integrity by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Resolve technical problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, management information systems, computer science or related field preferred.
- Ten or more years of experience in engineering or management information systems.
- Experience working with project management methodology, project planning, project management software.
- Experience working with project management principles, policies, and procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; proven ability to interface effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced skills in MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong Project Management capabilities with demonstrated experience in evaluating risk and identifying critical path activities.
Should this position be of interest to you and you would like to inquire about more information please submit your resume in the strictest of confidence to Brad Dunlop at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this opportunity, but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Should you or others you know wish to inquire about other roles within the Technical & Scientific industry please don’t hesitate in contacting Brad Dunlop at: email@example.com
Apply for this job