Property Manager Commercial Office Class A & Retail
Property Manager Commercial Office Class A and Retail
Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with our client, an asset management firm involved in the management of class A Commercial office and retail. This role is in downtown Toronto. They are one of the most successful and well-respected firms in the industry. This portfolio is comprised of high rise office, restaurants, retail and the arts. It is a well known and desirable building with a location that is second to none.
As a Property Manager you will be responsible to service and maintain property management accounts including the performance of personnel and the maintenance of the physical properties within his/her portfolio in accordance with the client’s policies, procedures and standards. You will be supported by a team including operations staff, assistant property management and administration.
- Creates an innovative management plan including operating and capital replacement budget for each property
- Responsible for accounts receivable collections including recommendations for course of action of delinquent tenants
- Organizes the operation of each property to produce expected results, meet budget targets, profit goals and expected service and performance levels
- Implements and administers the day-to-day implementation of a standard operating procedural manual for each property
- Analyzes the operating results of each property in relationship to its plan and makes recommendations for adjustments to the plan
- Completes all additional reporting and other duties as requested by management, the owner and approved by his/her supervisor
- Keeps owners and/or corporate officers advised of operational challenges and deviations from the management plan by presenting findings and suggesting a recommended course of action to rectify the problem
- Responsible for regular communication and meetings with clients to ensure client expectations are being met and/or exceeded
- Oversees collection of income and the management of expenses
- Selects, trains, councils and motivates on-site personnel, Property Administrator and other employees.
- Establishes performance goals for the on-site managers and other supervisory personnel
- Provides guidance and direction to on-site personnel who have the responsibility for the day-to-day operation of each property under his/her supervision
- University Degree or College Diploma
- 5 years’ experience in managing commercial office and retail properties
- Training in property management or related discipline
- General construction and maintenance understanding
- Strong organizational and negotiating skills, excellent business management skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of financial statements
- Supervisory experience in managing properties and staff and proven ability at directing others.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
• Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job