Property Manager, High-end Condominium
Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with our client, an asset management firm involved in the management of condominiums. They are one of the most successful and well-respected firms in the industry., to find an experienced Condominium Property Manager for a Condo complex in midtown Toronto.
In this role, you will be responsible to manage two condominium towers with shared facilities. There are two boards and you will be supported in this role by an APM in each tower.
Your role will be
- To manage building operations of sites to ensure and enhance shareholders values through effective and efficient performance.
- Report and work with the Regional Manager & Board of Directors
- Work with your team, the boards and residents to ensure the buildings are properly manang4ed and maintained.
- Mentor staff; including the concierge, super, Assistant PM and Cleaners
- Supervises all site staff & Contractors
- Budgets, Reports & Communication
- Monitors building operations to ensure a clean well run building.
- Resolution of client matters
- Timely reporting of occurrences and Management reports
- Provides guidance to the Board on all matters relating to building operations
This role requires the following skills
- Good leadership skills.
- Great Communications
- Customer focused
- RCM or working towards RCM.
- 5+ years in a Property management role within the condominium market
Please apply directly to email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above.
Apply for this job