Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with our client, a developer/asset management firm mainly involved in the retail/commercial space, to find a Property Manager. Our client is a REIT with significant growth plans. This role is available due to growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall management and administration of a portfolio of open site retail properties in the province of Ontario.
- Oversee day to day property operations and ensuring each retail property is managed in accordance with the approved business plans and within operating/capital budgets.
- Responsible for managing revenue and
- Collect Rents and ensure the accuracy of tenant billings and year-end reconciliations.
- Coordination and supervision of property maintenance and repairs, tenant work orders and negotiation of service contracts and coding and approval of payables invoices.
- Conduct regular property inspections to ensure that the standards set by the owner are met or exceeded.
- Perform all administrative functions relating to property management including managing contractual requirements of tenant leases.
- Oversee new tenant move-ins, move-outs, and related activities.
- Communicate with tenants on property matters
- Liaise with Leasing Representatives to ensure budgeted leasing projections are achieved and assist in the preparation of annual leasing budgets and projections.
- Represent the owner in all client relations by providing excellent customer service and displaying behavior that is confident, resourceful and tenacious.
- Be willing to travel as required.
- To qualify for this role, you will have a minimum of 4 year’s experience as a Property Manager,
- A property designation such as an RPA, FMA or CPM will be considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of building operations and excellent understanding of budgeting and financial planning.
- Strong understanding of Real Estate Accounting and ability to interpret financial data. -Experience with SAP software an asset.
Please apply directly to email@example.com
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job